Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Unbreakable (Char and Dark)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Unbreakable (Char and Dark) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unbreakable (Char and Dark)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 15, 2011 10:30 pm

"You can't even promise me that? Not even if it means i suffer? Because is what i'll be doing i'll be taking a back seat as the fire takes my body to destroy everyone i love."

"What and yours wasn't?" He smiled kissing her forehead. "Just as i thought." He smiled. "Who needs to hear anyway?" He smirked then gasped. "No we can't have you not painting now can we. The world just wouldn't be the same. It will be deprived. Oh the horror." He smiled his hand going to his head as if he had just fainted.

"No seriously i love your paintings. I still have that one of you its pinned up on my wall." He smiled. "You didn't ask me a question silly." He smiled poking her nose gently.

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:10 am

Charlotte smiled as Dark told her that he had expected that answer, they were practically thinking the same thing about everything that they asked and in some ways it was a little creepy but in others it was really funny that they had the same thought processes already.

"We think too much a like you know, it's vaguely creepy."

Poking Dark's nose as he pretended to faint Charlotte laughed quietly and snapped her fingers together:

"Oh no! He's fainted, I think I'll take Barry's earlier advice and use mouth to mouth to bring him back."

Unable to stop the smirk growing on her face Charlotte leant forward and captured Darks lips in a soft kiss making it steadily more hungry before pulling away with a confused look on her face.

"Did it work?"

Blushing a little when she realised she hadn't asked a question Charlotte quickly thought up one sniggering a little as she asked it:

"If you couldn't go out with me would you rather me go out with Aireon or Barzini?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 16, 2011 9:51 pm

"I know that is creepy." He smiled.

He bit his lip keeping in his laughter. He smiled kissing her his hand moving to tangle with her hair before he remembered he was supposed to be dead.

"My god it's a miracle." He smiled ruffling her hair. "You have life saving lips too. Another thing we have in common." He smiled.

He shook his head and frowned. "How can you ask me that? Just thinking about it makes me wanna kill them both." He said turning to look out the window. "But i'd have to pick Aireon." He frowned gritting his teeth. "Barz i a blood traitor and doesn't deserve someone of your class Aireon on the other hand i would like to think he'd take care of you." He explained.

"Alright now would you rather see me dunked into water during one of my flaming episodes or stabbed in the chest by your father?" He asked with a smile.

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 7:51 am

Charlotte grinned into the kiss as Dark became 'alive' again halfway through it and she carried it on for a few seconds longer enjoying the feel of his lips on her own, plus the hand tangled in her hair was relaxing her even more into the kiss.

"We're just meant to be! Two people with life saving lips, what a loss to the rest of the world though...no life saving kisses for them. Nevermind."

Tilting her head to one side she giggled as she heard Dark's answer, once again, she knew that he was going to pick Air partly because he had met him and actually liked him as apposed to Bar who he wanted to kill.

"Now that...is an extremely mean question. But I think I already know my answer. Stabbed in the chest by Cobie, because a) he wouldn't do it if I asked him not to, b) if he just ignored my request and did it anyway he'd heal you up right away after it and c) if you got dunked in water there would be no chance I could save you..."

Biting her lip Charlotte moved her head to rest in the crook of Darks again and nuzzled his neck with her nose.

"Would you rather me have death by Aspen ripping out my throat, or death my mother by having my heart cut out?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 18, 2011 10:59 pm

"I know right if anyone says otherwise they must be lying." He smirked. "Or jealous either way they would be lying. Hey save those lips for me." He winked. "I'd appreciate them more."

"Hmm i think i could deal with that and i'd have to agree a knife to the chest sounds alot better than drowning. The fire in me is bubbling just at the though of it." He smiled taking a strand of her hair to play with.

"That one's easy Uncle Aspen cause 1) He knows how i feel about you so you'll die very quickly and hopefully you wont live long enough to feel any pain. 2) You wouldn't die knowing you mother had won that sometimes is worse than death itself." He explained then turned to think of another question for her.

"Right would you rather be a really good witch but lose your metamorph gift or a really bad witch and a metamorph?" He asked stroking his pretend beard.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:51 am

Charlotte blushed when Dark told her to save her lips for him and she brushed them softly against his once more, so softly it couldn't really be described as a kiss, more like a touch.

"I'll save my kisses for you if you wish."

She smiled and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears with a slender hand, Charlotte hand't been eating a lot recently for reasons she didn't know, probably because she just didn't feel hungry and she was glad that Cobie hadn't picked up on it.

"I guess I would have to say be a really bad witch but a good metamorph, being a metamorph is part of who I am I dont think I would like it if I couldn't be one anymore."

Resting her head on Dark's shoulder Charlotte moved it so that she could look into his eyes as she asked him this next question.

"Would you rather have never met me or have me hate your existance?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 19, 2011 8:43 pm

"Oh now that is not fair how can you tease me like that?" He pouting pulling her forwards for a real kiss. "Now i am happy." He smiled.

"Oh i do. I will always wish it. Even after you've ordered me away." He smiled. "But i will understand if you didn't want to grant me that wish."

"Hmm good choice." He smiled. "I think i'd choose the same. Or would i? I'm not sure." He smirked. "Wow now that one is a hard one." He said thinking. "Right i guess never having met you. I don't think i could stand to see the hate for me in your eyes." He frowned. "And i can't miss someone i haven't met. Wow my life would suck without you."

"Right would you rather lose one arm or both legs?" He smiled.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:07 am

Charlotte sighed happily into the kiss that Dark gave her and as he pulled away she gripped his collar and pulled him back for another, contented Charlotte let go and listened to his answer to her question, she had expected that answer once again.

"I thought you were going to say that..."

She smirked and as he asked her the question Charlotte had to think a little about this one, after all if she lost both legs she couldn't walk but if she lost an arm would her painting be impared?

"I'll pick both legs, you can always get replacements."

Placing soft kisses up and down Dark's neck Charlotte thought of a question that she could ask:

"Would you rather me use my blood magic to protect you or would you rather me get in the way of an unforgivable for you?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 22, 2011 12:17 am

He laughed as she pulled him back for another kiss. "Hey Tiger we have plenty of time to kiss." He smirked pulling her in for another kiss. "And i'll never ever get tired of them i love them more and more each time we kiss." He smiled.

"Oh you did? Can you read my mind also?" He smirked sticking out his tongue. "Ar i knew you'd say that and i cant read your mind. Well i can but i didn't." He said moving to pull his jacket forwards so they he wasn't leaning on it.

"Oh well that one's easier i'd have to pick blood magic hands down at least there i have a choice i'd just not wear it when being attacked." He smiled kissing the tip of her nose.

He gasped looking down at his watch. "Damn it im going to be late. Sorry Bella but he wont be happy if im late. Don't wait up okay i dont know how long i'll be." He smiled kissing her on the lips. "See you in the morning bright and early for breakfast okay?" He said giving her one last kiss on the forehead before leaving the common room to make his way to the lake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:31 pm