Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Not Homework! (Char and Dark)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Not Homework! (Char and Dark) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Homework! (Char and Dark)

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:56 pm

"There's no need to thank me i'm just saying what should be said. It's the truth even if you don't see it yet but i'll remind you in the future when it all starts to click into place." He said picking something off his jacket. "I love you too il mio angelo." He smiled.

"Okay so i will... when hell freezes over, pigs fly and when Cobalt likes me." He smiled. "Which will be never so there's nothing for you to worry about." He raised an eyebrow. "You want me to name them all?" He asked surprised. "Man i'll be here all day but i'll name a few. You see the group over there giving me evils? That's just five of them." He growled sending them all back a look telling them to back off. "They are lucky you are here because otherwise there would be nothing stopping me from going over there and kicking them all in, as you english say." He said finally turning his glare away from them and back to Char.

"Let's change the subject before i kill someone." He said closing his eyes to cool himself off.

He smiled and chuckled a little. "Thanks it seems it does work." He smiled taking a deeper look at the intricate patterns to make sure they were still in place. "It's going to be a nightmare in the summer. You won't want to touch me at all because you'll end up boiling to death. But if ii ever get too hot make sure you tell me okay? I don't want to burn you and sometimes i forget to keep it turned down."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:09 am

Charlotte blushed deeply she liked thta nickname that Dark gave her, it was so unlike anything else that she had ever been called and it made her feel special to him, made her feel like it was something that tied them together, their nicknames for each other that nobody else called them.

"Hey...Cobie might like you...eventually..."

Winking Charlotte looked where Dark pointed and blushed slightly, oh so there were some other people with appauling taste in women in Slytherin, looking at them a little closer she even managed to see one of them wink at her but they stopped when Dark glared at them.

"Oh I see, you were right Dark however much I can't see why, you were right. Do you want a prize? Its a special prize only for you..."

Charlotte liked the bracelet very much and she kissed Dark on the cheek.

"Dont be stupid, I don't just want hugs in the winter you know, they're an all year round sort of occassion."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 pm

He smiled at her blush but otherwise let it go he didn't want to embarrass her again for blushing, it was something he loved and he'd hate for her to try and stop herself from blushing to save herself the embarrassment of his words.

"The main words being might and eventually." He smirked. "It's never going to happen Char but i don't care because nothing will stop me from seeing you. As long as you want me i will always be fighting to stay by your side. He can hate me all he likes because it's not him i love."

"See told you so, but if that kid carries on looking at you like that i wont be held responsible if he accidently went missing." He frowned flexing his fingers. "A special prize? I would love one. What is it?" He asked smiling thinking what it could possibly be if it was just for him. "Hmm i have no idea what it could be." He frowned stroking his invisible beard.

He smiled turning his head so her kiss caught his lips. "Oh well i will try and keep my temperature as cool as i can during the summer i wouldn't want you to over heat." He smiled.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:53 am

Charlotte smiled and decided not to push the issue, Dark would never think that Cobie would like him whereas she did, in the furture she thought that Cobie would like Dark very much it would just take both of them time to get to know each other a little bit better and when they did everything would be perfectly fine.

"Dark that's such a lovely thing to say, i will forever want you by my side because I love you, you know that right? I'll always love you no matter what happens."

Chuckling a litte Charlotte placed another kiss on his cheek and stroked his hair lightly to calm Dark down, after all, she didn't want chargrilled human in the common room.

"Oh well then since as you already knid of had the special prize thanks to you turning your head I'm going to have to give you an EXTRA special prize. You ready?"

Charlotte leant her head into Dark's own and touched her lips to his in a small kiss, still playing lightly with his hair she let the kiss continue for a while getting more and more apssionate as she pulled him closer to her to increase the intensity of the kiss.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:28 pm

He smiled. "Then i shall forever be there. No one can order me away but you. Of course but i love you more. No matter what." He nodded in agreement.

He took a few deep breaths. "Sorry, i'm still getting wound up pretty easily, it's like everything annoys me. If someone breaths too loudly i wanna kill them." He frowned shaking his head. "The only person i don't want to kill is you. I don't think i could ever want to kill you." He smiled weakly brushing back her hair.

He smirked. "Oh yeah what can that be?" He asked nodding his head, he couldn't wait to find out what this was. He groaned holding himself back so he wouldn't rush into the kiss like he wanted to. The wait was definitely worth it.

"God i love you. I have no idea how i've lived so long without you." He smiled moving back into kiss her.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:54 am

Charlotte merely nodded she knew that Dark was having a hard time with his anger these days but she didn't want to draw too much attention to it, it might make him more mad or it might make him upset and she didn't want that, anything that could make him stop seeing her she didn't like.

"Oh you'll find out."

She winked as Dark asked what his special prize was, as she kissed him she broke off smiling, she had gotten used to kisses like this and Charlotte liked them more and more, especially with the reaction that Dark produced.

"You sound as if you like this special prize, would you like another?"

Charlotte giggled and went back to kissing Dark as he leant in for another kiss, letting this one stay gentle, her lips moving off his to kiss him softly and gently , not letting their lips stay in contact for too long because Charlotte wanted to hear how much he liked her kissing him.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 pm

He frowned. "You know i don't like waiting for surprises." He pouted pretending to sniffle.

He smiled kissing her until she broke it off. He sat back and looked at her, taking in her beauty, he hadn't done it in a while but the longer he waited the more breathtaking she seemed. "Oh yes i would love another one. You know how much i like my special prizes." He smiled leaning in for another kiss.

He pulled back and pouted crossing his arms. He sighed. "Why must you do this?" He cried leaning on her shoulder as he pretended to cry. "You will be the death of me woman, i just know it." He smirked. "Why must you tease me so?"

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Charlotte giggled and shook her head as if disapproving of Darks behaviour, although childish Charlotte loved the way that he acted around her, it made her kisses feel special and as if she was good at them.

"Hmmm good things come to boys that wait."

She purred lightly and leant forward so that she rested her forehead on Darks, her red eyes looking into his own and glowing with the happiness that Charlotte felt. Giggling again when he asked why she was teasing him Charlotte whispered into his ear:

"Because I love doing so...but you know you could always make it more passionate yourself."

Winking Charlotte blushed a little but before moving away from Darks ear she gave it a little lick inside.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 pm

"But you know how impatient i am, i don't like to wait it's all i ever seem to do." He pouted. "Especially when i have to wait for you, it makes it much worse. It makes every second seem like an hour." He said leaning his head against hers.

"You can be very evil at times you know." He smirked leaning forwards for a kiss. "I could." He smiled moving to touch his lips to hers for the kiss he was dying for. Once they met he moved them along side hers before she pulled away.

He chuckled moving in to kiss her again. "Taste nice do i?" He asked against her lips before he began to trace his tongue against her lip.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:18 am