Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark)

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 11, 2011 3:30 pm

He smiled stroking back her hair. "Im sure it will be have have each other now where last year we were only just meeting. We can have as much fun as possible."

"Ouch." He pouted rubbing his nose. "I was only teling you how i first saw you." He smirked. "You were shy and cute but i liked that about you.

"Arrogant and rude?" He shrugged. "I guess i can live with that." He smirked. "Am i still arrogant and rude to you? I know i am to everyone else i can't help myself it's just how i am."

The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark)

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:09 am

As Dark stroked back her hair Charlotte leant her head into his hand, enjoying the feeling of him playing with her hair and she wanted it to continue.

"Aren't I still cute?"

She pouted with large sad eyes up at Dark, but he knew that she was only joking from the smile that cracked over her lips a couple of seconds later.

"No no no you aren't rude or arrogant anymore Dark, not to me at least and it's lovely, you're lovely to me."

Wrapping her arms around his waist Charlotte kissed him lightly on the lips before running a finger of her own through his hair:

'Stillllllll floppy."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 11:11 am

He thought for a few seconds. "Umm well..." He laughed turning to look down at her sad eyes. "You are most definitely still cute added in a little sexy and we have you." He smiled continuing to brush back her hair.

"Good i would hate myself if i was like that with you. If i ever get like that tell me okay." He said turning to glare at a first year that stared into their compartment. He scowled reaching over to pull the blind down to cover the window. "God you just can't get any privacy anymore." He moaned turning back to look at her with a smile.

He pouted. "Guess i need to get it cut. I can't be having it being floppy. Maybe i'll get a Malfoy cut and dye." He said his face looking serious.

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Blushing again Charlotte fought to keep her hair under control, she wouldn't make it turn pink again not in front of Dark after all, you can only have too much of a good thing and he had already made her blush so much today.

"Well that's good to hear!"

She joked hugging Dark tightly again but he gaze wandered with his to the door and she shook her head lightly at the first year looking in.

"We certainly can't how inconsiderate do people wish to be? Dark, I promise I will let you know if you eever do something to upset me but you wont..."

Smiling softly at him Charlotte placed a soft kiss on his lips tilting her head slightly to deepen it as she played with Darks hair, enjoying the feel of it.

"Hey...I like you're hair the way it is...but I guess if you're serious then go for it."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 6:31 pm

"Good I'm glad to hear you approve." He smiled sticking his tongue out at her. "and they say i have no manners... i wouldn't stand and stare at people like that its just plain rude." He glared until the boy moved in shock.

"I love being a second year. Now i can intimidate the first years." He smirked his hand going back to playing with her hair. He kissed her his hand pausing to get tangled in her hair.

"You want me to dye my hair to look like theirs?" He asked smiling a little. "You want me to look like one of them? Cause i don't feel like one im glad my hairs like this at least i can deny being related." He said looking out the window as the train came to a stop.

"Oh we're here." He smiled taking her hand. "I'll lead the way shall i? Fight my way through the crowd." He smirked pulling open the carriage door. "Apparently we ride in horseless carriages to the castle now." He smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:56 am