Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark)

The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark)

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Charlotte sighed happily and stared lovingly into Dark's eyes she loved the way that he actually wanted to get into Cobalts good books to help her out, to be with her, she wasn't sure if lots of guys would do the same if they were in his position.

"Thank you Dark, this means a lot to me you know that you want to get along with Cobie."

Shaking her head she pushed her cold nose into the crook of Darks neck and her freezing fingertips probed through his hair.

"It's me, I'm just really cold for some reason."

Shrugging her shoulders Charlotte grinned and kissed Dark softly on the lips once more resting her hands on his chest and pulling him closer to her by his tshirt.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 2:37 pm

"I love you Char i want to be a part of your life and he's a part of it now too so i'll try my best to give him no reason to hate me. I'll even try to like him myself but im making no promises." He smiled softly holding her close.

He flinched a little at her coldness. "Wow you really are cold but i do come in useful this time of year." He smiled wrapping his arms around her as he turned up his body temperature to heat her up. "Let me know if i get too hot okay? I don't want to burn you."

"Lets just hope the common room is always empty again this year so we can have more alone time. I don't fancy doing it anywhere else not now Cobalts your dad. Thats the only place we can be safe from him walking in." He smiled holding her head against his chest.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 3:00 pm

"I love you too Dark, I love you so so much it's unreal...not to sound weird or anything."

Charlotte giggled from her place in the crook of Darks neck, and she let out a very contented purr as he turned up the heat making her cold body tingle but then heat up also. He was right, he did come in useful this time of year, as this was the time Charlotte got cold the most.

"I guess I'm going to have to stop calling Hades, 'Crazy Hades' and try and be nice to him too, however much I resent him for treating you the way he did."

Giggling lightly Charlotte drew her head away from Darks neck to look up into his eyes cutely:

"What could we possibly be doing that Daddy wouldn't approve of?"

Then with a growl Charlotte kissed Dark fiercly making sure that the kiss continued until she ran out of breath and had to move from his soft lips to gasp in new oxygen.

"I do love kissing you Dark...do you like kissing me?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 6:12 pm

"That's not weird i feel the same way. It hurts to be away from you for too long. Every second feels like an hour, every minute feels like a day, every hour feels like a week." He frowned brushing back her hair.

"Is that better? I could heat you from the inside out again but that means we have to remain touching for it to stay." He smiled taking her hand. "One part you has to be touching me. You hand, you lips." He smiled kissing his lips sending her his heat.

He shook his head. "Nah you don't have too. Me on the other hand will have to speak to him eventually. I can't avoid him now, not in a school he rules." He frowned.

"Well there's always this..." He smiled leaning over to kiss her neck. "And this..." He said lightly pecking her on the lips. "Or this. This will drive him insane." He smiled kissing her hungrily his hands sliding under her shirt and around her waist.

He kissed then took a deep breath as she pulled away. "Of course i love kissing you Char. I dream of it." He smiled kissing her.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 6:26 pm

With this declaration from Dark Charlotte grinned and kissed him thoroughly on the lips, it was such a relief to her that he felt the same way as she and she wasn't just being some sort of weird obsessive stalker.

"Well I wouldn't protest to that."

Charlotte smirked as Dark kissed her and sent a wave of heat through her body making her cold fingers warm and her cheeks flush a little with the warmth. However when he spoke again she frowned along with him, there was precious little she could do to help Dark here, this was just something he needed to do on his own.

"I would offer to come with you when you speak to Hades but, you two will want to be alone."

With every kiss that dark placed upon her Charlotte shivered lightly, just enjoying the feel of his skin on hers and when Dark trailed his arms under her shirt to touch her waist Charlotte grinned and kissed him back with equal ferocity.

"Oh yes...Daddy would not be very happy...but I would."

Blushing lightly Charlotte tucked a strand of hair behind her ear:

"You dream of me?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 7:03 pm

He smiled cupping her face in his hand. "What did i do to deserve someone like you? I'll be fine i wouldn't want you to see all the drama. I don't even wanna see it myself." He frowned pressing his lips to hers to restart sending her heat.

"Our lips cannot be separated if you want to stay warm." He whipsered against her lips. He smiled tightening his arms around her protectively. "Well in that case i will take Cobalt on to make sure you stay happy." He smiled. "Surely he can not deny you your happiness."

"Yes i do every time i fall asleep you my angel appear and save me from the fiery depth of nothing." He said looking into her eyes. "You save me from losing my self to the flames Char just like in reality."

"What you dont dream of me?" He pouted.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Giggling a little Charlotte pressed her lips hard against Darks in a rough kiss as he sent her more heat, not craving the warmth but craving the touch of Darks lips against her own, letting up on the kissing front she smirked against his lips and looked into his eyes with her own red ones.

"I somehow think this is all a cunnin sort of plan to keep kissing me..."

She teased but kept her lips pressed to his all the same.

"He wouldn't deny my happiness, he would just try and get me to be happy in some other way, maybe by feeding me up on chinese food etc etc."

All the while her lips stayed pressed softly against Darks, but as she spoke it began to tickle her and she moved her head away and the heat was broken. Not to bothered about it she nuzzled her head into Darks shoulder purring happily.

"You make me sound like I'm actually useful at something...of course I dream of you. I dream of you whenever I sleep...normally it's just your face, smiling at me and keeping me safe but occassionally we have snowball fights like we did at Hades house."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 7:31 pm

"How dare you would i do such a thing?" He smirked against her lips. "It's a good idea though." He smiled giving her a wink.

"No he'd just deny mine." He frowned. "If he ever tries to split us up i wont stand back and let him Char. I will only leave if the words leave your lips no one elses." He frowned. "Ugh chinese food? Has that man ever tried Italian?" He smirked moving in to kiss her.

"You are useful Char i would be stood here if it wasn't for you. I'd be some monster more bothered about destroying anything and everything that gets in my way. I've seen it you know. I've seen what i would be like if i let it take over. I don't want to be like that ever. It scares me to death just thinking about it."

He smiled pulling her in for a hug. "Well it's nice to see we share that. Snow ball fights? We'll have to do that again sometime if you loved it that much." He smirked twirling a piece of her hair around his finger.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 7:41 pm

With a sad sigh Charlotte hid her head in Darks shoulder, not wanting to face the very real reality that one day...maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the next day but one day in the future there would be a time when Dark would not want to be with her anymore. She knew it. But until that day she would enjoy being around him.

"Yes, he has but I hadn't tried chinese and he's now obsessed with getting me to try every new little flavour that he comes across."

Perking up a little bit Charlotte grinned deviously and slipped her hands up Darks shirt, shifting them about under it for a few moments before she began to tickle his ribs.

"I am the tickle monster fear my tickle!"

Charlotte giggled and pranced away to the other side of the compartment to try and avoid what she knew was about to happen for as long as possible, no way was she going to walk away from this without a severe tickling of her own.

"Dark, dont think about such things, think about the lovely person you are, and being such a lovely person you wouldn't want to tickle me would you?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 7:51 pm

"Oh fair enough i'm not too keep on Chinese food. When we get our own house i'll hire an Italian house elf to do all our cooking." He smiled. "And maybe if you wanted too you could ask them to cook you chinese."

"No!" He laughed squirming away from her hands and he tried to gasp for air between his laughter. "The tickle monster ay? I have one of my own you know but he only comes out on mondays. Oh wait it is monday." He frowned looking down at his hands as they turned stiff and in the tickling position.

"No run Char before it gets you." He smiled playfully pretending to try and stop his hands.

"I will try not to." He smiled. "I'm not a lovely person Char if i was my hands wouldn't do this." He smiled jumping over to her side of the compartment his hands going straight to tickle her sides.

"I can't stop them sorry Char they are just too strong." He smirked.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:12 pm

With a squeal Charlotte tried to wriggle her way down into the corner of one of the seats so that Dark might not tickle her as easily but as 'the tickle monster' took over she couldn't help but giggle at the expression on his face as he came at her to start tickling her.

"No!"

Charlotte laughed as he started to tickle her, legs flailing in the air she tried to wiggle her way out of Darks grasp but she failed so with tears of laughter creeping down her cheeks Charlotte laughed and through her laughter gasped:

"Dark, please...aahaha! Stop! Mercy!"

Her tummy getting sore with all of the laughing Charlotte gasped for air.

"Fight the tickle monster! I know you can do it Dark!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 8:25 pm

He laughed just the sound of her laughter was enough to make him happy.

"There is no hiding from the tickle monster." He said in a deep voice moving to tickle her between the bench.

"I... can't... stop... it Char... its too strong." He said thought bursts of laughter. His face scrunched in mock concentration and finally his hands relaxed back to normal. He looked down at her in total surprise. "Oh my god Char are you okay? What happened i don;t remember a thing i must of blacked out." He grinned his hand going to his head before he stuck out his hand to help her up.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:45 pm

When Dark finally stopped tickling her Charlotte dropped to the floor sliding slowly from her seat and landing in a heap on the floor, laughing still weakly and wiping the tears from her eyes as she tried to stop the throbbing pain in her tummy.

"I dont like that tickle monster...its mean."

Pouting up at Dark from her place on the floor Charlotte pretended to swoon with the pain of being tickled first one way then the other until she slumped limply onto the seat pretending to have fainted. The effect kind of ruined when she said:

"By the way, I've fainted."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 8:52 pm

He watched a smile on his face as she moved around the floor. He held out his hand for her to take but she didn't so he shoved them into his pockets watching as she sat back on the bench.

"Sorry but you unleashed the beast. It's very hard to control." He smirked one eyebrow raised as she pretended to faint.

"Oh i noticed i'm just wondering whether to use shock treatment to wake you up or not." He smiled his hand going to stroke his imaginary beard. "What do you think Barry should we shock her or risk her never waking up again?" He smirked turning to speak to his reflection in the mirror.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:13 am

Charlotte was having a hard time not giggling as Dark spoke to his reflection aka 'Barry' the sight of him stroking his imaginary beard also set her off and her 'fainted' form started to make very weird noises as she suppressed her giggles.

"No, don't let me not wake up Darkle."

She laughed making a pouting face with her eyes closed, whispering out of the corner of her mouth.

"Don't let Barry sway you!"

Opening one red eye before she shut it again gave her the illusion of winking but really she just wanted to take a look at Dark's funny expression again.

"If you wake me up I'll give you a massage."

Charlotte persuaded.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 09, 2011 5:18 pm

"Hmm i think we're going to have to do a bit of shock treatment Barry. I don't think i will ever forgive myself for letting this little one die." He thought putting his hands on his hips his thick Italian accent appearing. "Can you unconscious offer people massages? I'm sure i heard the offer of a massage." He smirked.

"Well here we go." He frowned rubbing his hands together tthen placed them on her shoulders. "Brace yourself ma'am this is going to be very shocking stuff." He said feeling at ease around her. He smiled sending her a shock of energy which just feel warm.

"Oh dear Barry it doesnt seem to be working. Hmmm." He said standing back up to look at his reflection. "What would you suggest?" He asked.

"Well Arsen i think mouth to mouth would fix her just fine." He smiled. "Hmm you know Barry you might be right. You sure do amaze me with you amazing brain power and dashing good looks." He smirked moving to lean over Char to kiss her making it more hungrier than ever before.

"Does my princess live?" He asked pulling back to look down into her eyes.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:33 am

Charlotte was giggling madly but all the time she kept her eyes closed so that at least resembled the fact that she had fainted, she liked it that Dark could be so random around her having not been so before and it made her even happier that he begun to speak in his Italian accent, showing he was completely at ease.

"Mouth to mouth sounds good Dark, good idea Barry."

She laughed lightly but that was soon stopped when Dark leant down to kiss her and it was far more passionate than it had ever been before, making sure to kiss him back with equal ferocity Charlotte pulled away and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I'm alive! It's a miracle!"

CHarlotte annnounced jumping up from the floor.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 am

He smiled barely able to contain his laughter but he was used to holding back his feelings. It's what he did best. "Did you hear that Barry?"

"I believe I did Arsen what was it? A ghost?" he smiled to himself. "Certainly seems like it guess this is worse than we first thought." He said looking down to a giggling Char.

He gave her mouth to mouth her kiss deepening as his did. "Wow I have life saving skills. My lips are awesome." he smirked pulling her in for a hug.

"I swear I heard the offer of a massage I did didn't I Barry? I wasn't imagining it was I?" he smiled looking back at his reflection.

"Aye son the lassy did offer yee a massage. Yee is not going insane." He smiled replying in a Scottish accent.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 11:51 am

Charlotte couldn't help but laugh hard at the way that he kept talking to his reflection, it really was too funny for her to handle and she pulled Dark closer to her in a tight hug.

"Thank you! For now I live! And the prize of a massage is yours."

With a dark grin Charlotte made Dark sit down on the floor and she moved her way around the back of him to slide her arms up his back and gently wind her hands across his muscles pressing a little harder on his shoulder blades where he felt tense.

"Anywhere else sore?"

Charlotte asked politely.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 10, 2011 6:37 pm

"Ooo i do get a massage. Good job i saved you then ma'am." He smiled pulling her up off the floor.

"You'll catch a cold sitting down there ma'am." He said bowing a little before being made to sit down. He opened his mouth to speak when she started the massage but soon closed it again.

"Wow that feels good i never knew how tense i was until now." He smiled turning his head to kiss her. "Actually my neck and arm have been feeling stiff ever since... you know when i broke them." He frowned turning back to look at the opposite wall.

"Other than that i think i'm good. You'll have to teach me how to do them then i could give you one." He smiled taking his coat off. "I think we better change we'll be there soon."

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 7:01 pm

With a bite of her lip Charlotte moved her hands up to Darks neck and bit down harder on her lip before softly touching his neck and moving her thumbs in soft circles at first to get him used to the motion before she dug in a little harder moving all the way up the length of his neck then swooping her thumbs softly down again.

After giving his arm a swift massage not knowing really how to work out the kinks in an arm she smiled and got up from the floor.

"All better my saviour?"

Charlotte joked while she tugged off her cardigan and pulled on her black robes over the top making sure her wand was now in her robe pocket.

"Another year at Hogwarts...what will happen this time?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 10, 2011 9:26 pm

He bit his lip, his neck still hurt from time to time and now was one of those times but he didn't say anything. She was in fact helping him. "Yep im all better now nurse. Do i get to go home now im better?" He asked smiling.

He got to his feet dragging his uniform over his head. "Hmm you look good in black and green." He smirked pulling on her tie so she had to come closer to him. He smiled wrapping the tie around his hand. "Man i love ties they come is handy don't you think?" He asked leaning forwards to kiss her.

"Well who knows. Anything could happen knowing us." He smirked moving to sit back down on the bench.

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 5:42 am

Giggling a little at being called Nurse Charlotte nodded her head and after rooting around in her bag for a little bit she pulled out a blood pop and handed it to Dark, if she had a sticker that would have been a lot better but alas she didn't.

"Here, for being a brave boy you can have a lolly-lop."

Charlotte teased poking him lightly on the nose.

When she was pulled in closer to him by the tie Charlotte growled dangerously and slipped her arms around Darks neck, leaning heavily into the kiss and letting it grow hungrier before biting his lip and drawing slowly away.

"We always do seem to make it an interesting year..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 11, 2011 11:37 am

He smiled, he just loved the sound of her giggles. "Aw grazie Bella. I'll have to be brave more often." He smirked giving her a kiss. "Now you deserve another chocolate frog for coming back to life." He pulled out a bag of chocolate frogs from his trunk and handed them over.

"There is a lot of frogs in there take care of them for me." He smiled. "They deserve a good stomach to take care of them and i'm sure yours will just be perfect." He smiled placing his hands on her stomach.

He growled back biting his lip before kissing her gently to begin with. "Hmm." He smiled passing it off to kiss her a bit longer before answering. "Well we do seem to attract interesting things whether they be good or bad. Let's just hope this year is better than the last." He smiled. "I still remember the day we met. You were all shy and cute." He smirked kissing her on the tip of her nose.

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Charlotte smiled into the kiss and when it was over she wrapped her arms tighter around Dark and lay her head in the nape of his neck sighing happily, it just made her so happy to be around Dark and she didn't know what she would have done had he never come into the common room on that day.

"Hopefully yes..."

She pouted and flicked Dark hard on the nose when he told her that she was shy and cute when he first met her, sticking out her tongue to show she was joking Charlotte hugged him close again:

"Shy and cute hmm?"

Placing a thoughtful finger on her cheek she moved it to point at Dark:

"You were arrogant and rather rude...but you were nice underneath that all."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:56 am