Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark)

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 05, 2011 8:42 pm

"You think?" He laughed. "I'm just so glad its a black tux and not some other colour." He mock shuddered. "I don't like any other colour except maybe a really dark green." He smiled.

"You will i wont be able to take my eyes off you. I'll get all my words tied up." He smiled. "But you are far more prettier. Me and Rich are very lucky guys."

"Hmm well ill have to give you another one." He smiled leaning over to suck on her neck. "Why do you keep hiding them? I can't hide mine." He asked with a mock pout.

The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark)

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 11:53 am

Charlotte giggled and nodded her head feverishly, she did think that Dark would look good in a suit in fact she didn't think he would look good she thought he would look...in his own words...sexy.

"I do think..."

She blushed deeply and bent her head down to Darks neck giving him another love bite on the other side of his neck so that he could look even.

"There you go, you match now!"

Pulling her tongue out at him she shivered as Dark gave her another love bite and this time she left it on her neck.

"Ok if you want Cobie to kill you."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 06, 2011 1:22 pm

He smiled tilting his head to the side so she had better access. "Now people are deffinately going to talk." he smirked waiting to watch as it disappeared but it didn't. He smirked raising an eyebrow.

"Cobalt? Its okay I'd rather die for something good than not. It's Rich I'm more bothered about he'd never let me live it down. He'll talk about him and Bri ugh." He frowned shuddering. "I still need to burn those memories from last time."

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Charlotte grinned lightly at Dark and kissed both love bites that she had given him and she brushed her lips further down his neck then all the way back up to nibble at his ear once more.

"You mean when he showed up with love bites all down his neck in transfiguration? Or as his apprentice there have been more incidents?"

Chuckling Charlotte nuzzled her head against Darks chest and traced her hand down his chest.

"You enjoy making me blush don't you?"

She muttered blushing once more.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 06, 2011 3:57 pm

He smiled his fingers pausing momentarily in her hair to enjoy her kisses. "No in the middle of eating spiders it still haunts me to this day." He shuddered moving in to kiss her lips.

"It's only been the once but i really don't want it to happen again. I can only take one scarring per year and i've had more that that this year." He said remembering back to everything that had happened to him. "And funnily enough after everything that has happened this year it has been the best time of my life." He spoke against her neck as he kissed along it then across her jaw to finally reach her mouth.

"You have no idea." He smirked finally kissing her. "It brings out your eyes and i love your eyes."

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Charlotte grinned happily and tilted her neck up so that Dark could kiss along her easily and she shivered a little at the touch of his lips on her skin, when he finally kissed her lips Charlotte kissed him back passionately nipping at his bottom lip.

"Tell me Dark...what can I do to make you blush...?"

She purred into his ear slinking her arms down Darks back and biting softly at his ear.

"Because I do so long to make you blush..."

Charlotte grinned and kept her head in the crook if Darks neck breathing onto his neck with her warm breath running her fingers lightly down his back.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 06, 2011 5:30 pm

He thought for a second. "I physically can't blush Bella i run at very high temperatures." He smiled. "The only way i can blush is if my gift suddenly disappears." He explained.

He laughed "Do you now? I'd have to be running at dangerous heats to blush i think. We're talking fiend fyre hot nothing that this train can handle. Even then im not sure if it will work i've never seen myself on fire before." He thought his temperature just rising thinking about it.

"We'll just have to stick with you blushing for now il mio angelo." He smirked stroking back her hair.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 5:49 pm

"Well I shall have to do something to stop myself blushing won't I?"

Charlotte pouted and crossed her arms over her chest in a sulk turning her head away from Dark and turning into kitty Char so that he wouldn't get to see her blush. It was impossible for cats to blush.

'Now try and make me blush!'

She thought to Dark with a triumphant tone of thought. She curled up on Darks lap and looked up at him with wide black pupils rubbing her head against his hand in a motion for him to stroke her.

'Please...?'

Charlotte thought.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 06, 2011 6:42 pm

He shook his head. "No i wont allow you." He said pouting as he crossed his arms across his chest.

He smiled picking up kitty Char. "Aw you're so cute in this form." He smiled rubbing their noses together before kissing her head. "I refuse to aid you in causing the destruction of something i love." He pouted again putting her in his lap as he looked away from her.

He began to scratch behind her ears as instructed and shook his head looking anywhere but at her. "Don't do those eyes at me Char i'm not looking so they wont work." He smirked.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Charlotte purred loudly and rubbed her head against Darks hand when he started to stroke her behind the ears. Nipping his fingers lightly to try and get him to look at her Charlotte meowed indignantly and jumped away from Dark and sitting on the seat opposite him.

'Ok then.'

She thought to him curled up in a ball, her red eyes now sporting narrow black slits to show her displeasure.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 06, 2011 7:51 pm

He frowned watching as she jumped away from him. "Oh Char don't do this to me please." He said getting down on his knees in front of the bench she had now curled up on.

"Fine i'll help what do you want me to do." He sighed. "I hate to see you unhappy." He frowned picking her up in his arms and placing her inside his coat. "Not long now Bella and we'll be at school." He smiled scratching behind her ears.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Kitty Char purred happily as Dark picked her up and placed her in his coat, enjoying the warmth she nuzzled her head into his chest and her purring only increased when he began to play with her ears.

'That feels nice Dark...'

Enjoying the sensation as she was Charlotte wiggled out of his jacket and turned back into normal Char with a blink of the eyes to dispel the Cat like eyes and replace them with her normal ones.

"Oh dont remind me!"

She threw her hand over her forehead dramatically.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 06, 2011 9:10 pm

He laughed his hands moving to scratch behind her ears more. "Well i'll have to do this more often. So are you going up to the castle as a kitten or human?" He asked smiling down to her little eyes.

"Ar thats the face i know and love." He smirked moving in to kiss her. "What not excited about school." He mock gasped turning his face to look shocked. "What will the professors say?" He smiled.

"If you faint my lady i shall be here to catch you when you fall." He said in his Italian accent bowing down to her.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:03 am

Charlotte sighed and as she expected the blush Rose on her cheeks again, maybe if he kept complimenting her the effect would wear off and she wouldn't blush anymore.

"And it is such a beautiful face."

Framing her face with her hands and pouting like a model in order to show that she was joking.

"The only thing that I am looking forward to school for is seeing your handsome face every day, and learning from Cobie but I do that at home."

Charlotte leant into Darks face and kissed his lips softly tilting her head to one side and deepening it biting his lip and sucking on it.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 07, 2011 3:32 pm

"Si. It is a very beautiful face." He smiled trailing the back of his hand down her face. "And i never want to go without seeing it again, thats what scared me the most. Leaving you behind to world where you don't exist." He frowned.

He smiled. "Same i just love to see my handsome face." He smiled sticking his tongue out at her. "No i'm glad we can be together again i've missed seeing your beautiful smile and your blushes. I've missed your paint covered hands." He smiled taking one of her hands in his to kiss the back.

"And i've missed Rich. Did you know they're bringing quidditch back this year?" He smiled. "I can't wait to try out i think i'm gonna go for seeker. What about you you trying out?" He asked.

"Woah." He laughed catching her in his arms to kiss her back. "Grrr vampire Char i like it." He growled against her grip on his lip gently pulling back to playful bite at her face his teeth on show. He smiled moving back in to kiss her this time biting her lip.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Completely serious Charlotte smiled into the kiss that Dark gave her moving her lips away for only a second to mutter:

"You wouldn't have been without me for long Dark..."

She pressed her lips against Darks again just enjoying the feeling of their sift warmth against her own, bringing up a paint covered finger Charlotte pulled away and let it trace his lips softly.

"Quidditch hm? I've always wanted to be on the team..."

Grinning she placed a hand under her chin and stroked her imaginary beard in thought Charlotte had never been quite able to choose between keeper or Beater but at last she had come to a conclusion.

"I'm going to try out for beater."

Giggling she growled and pulled her lip out of Darks teeth and she kissed down his neck before biting it hard and chuckling against the skin:

"I vant to suuuck your bloooooooood."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 07, 2011 8:38 pm

"Don't say that. I would wait for you, i'd look down on your to make sure you're safe. Or up depending on where i went." He shrugged. "That does not help knowing that you know. You have Professor Smith to think about now, he'd probably bring me back just to kill me if you followed me." He smiled.

He smiled sticking his tongue out to lick her finger then regretting it. "Ugh paint does not taste good." He smirked wiping his mouth.

He smiled. "So your trying out too?" He asked pulling her in for a hug. "Nows your chance to protect me those bludgers are a pain." He moaned letting her go.

"Ouch." He smiled turning to look her in the eyes. "Oh you vant my blood do you?" He laughed moving back from her. "Well you're gonna have to come get it cause it's not going to be easy. I like my blood." He smirked moving to stand in front of the doorway.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:10 pm

"Well obviously it doesn't taste good, it's meant for painting not for eating silly Dark."

Poking him lightly on the nose Charlotte grinned happily and nuzzled her head into his neck as he hugged her closer to him, she enjoyed the feeling of Darks strong arms around her and it made her feel so much safer.

"I guess I will be your protector yes, I have a feeling im going to enjoy this position on the team..."

Charlotte purred into Darks ear and she pouted when he moved away from her but it turned upside down as his words left his mouth Charlotte sprung up from her seat and launched after Dark wrapping her arms around his shoulder.

"I never loose sight of my prey."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 07, 2011 10:28 pm

He pouted then smiled. "Well i know that now don't i? I always have to learn the hard way." He smiled shaking his head then took a playful bite at her finger.

"Yes i wont be able to see the bludgers I will have a hard time taking my eyes off you to find the snitch never mind having to look out for those too." He smiled wrapping his arms around her waist. "You should it means more time together for us." He smiled giving her a little wink.

He smiled catching her. "Well looks like you caught me." He pouted before his smile won. "What do i taste like?" He asked. "Do i taste good?"

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Charlotte shook her head and smiled gently at Dark tightening her grip on his shoulders and pushing him against one of the Walls of the compartment they were in.

"Maybe I shouldn't sign up then, after all, I do want Slytherin to win the games...don't want our seeker distracted."

With a small smirk Charlotte claimed Darks lips in another kiss moving slightly faster against his lips before digging her canine into his skin drawing a bead if blood, licking it up with her tongue Charlotte nodded her head.

"You taste ok I suppose. Not the best though."

She teased poking Dark lightly on the nose staying close to his body as they leant on the wall.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 07, 2011 11:21 pm

He smiled as she pushed him into the wall. "Well this is a new side to you." He said. "I like it." He smirked.

"Oh but you must who will keep me safe then?" He asked smirking against her kiss. "I wouldn't trust anyone else to have my back." He smiled wrapping his arms around her waist bringing her closer. "Although i might get worried that you might eat me." He smirked.

"Ouch you made me bleed." He smiled. "You spilled Malfoy blood." He gasped before moving in to kiss her. "Compared to other guys?" He asked raising an eyebrow before sticking his tongue out. "So do i get to taste you too?"

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:39 pm

"I'm glad you approve my love."

She purred into Darks ear nibbling on the lobe before Charlotte moved her lips back down to kiss his lips softly licking the slightly fatter lip where she had bitten it.

"I wouldn't eat you...have a taste maybe..."

Grinning Charlotte swapped their positions so that she was pushed against the wall and Dark was pushing into her. Her lips found his once more and Charlotte raked her fingers through his hair pulling Dark closer to her.

"No, to myself."

Shaking her head with a small chuckle Charlotte whispered:

"By all means, taste away."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 am

He growled quietly enjoying the way she nibbled on his ear. "I definitely approve although im not sure Professor Smith would." He smirked moving to nibble her ear instead.

"I'm dreading THE talk cause we're bound to have one sooner or later but before we do i'm going to run and i'm taking you with me. That will be the most awkward conversation in my life ever." He moaned pushing her against the wall then moving his own body to press against hers as he kissed along her neck to her lips.

"Oh good i don't think Professor Blake would be too happy with you if you did. We would be seekerless. Imagine the horror." He chuckled moving in to kiss her before nipping her lip till a bead of blood appeared. He licked his tongue across it and took a second to taste it. "Hmm i see what you mean. You definitely taste better." He smiled

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:38 am

Giggling lightly Charlotte ran her hands up Darks back pulling him closer to her as she did so continuing to nibble on his ear Charlotte let her warm breath play across his skin.

"No no you're safe until 4th year that's when you're getting the talk apparently."

She peered up at Dark with large eyes a faint trace of a blush on her cheeks and Charlotte nodded into the crook of his neck, if he asked he would run away with her. Charlotte would do almost anything for Dark.

"I wouldn't eat you...who would I have to hug? I'd have no hot water bottle!"

Charlotte gasped lightly as Dark broke the skin on her lip and she pressed herself closer still to him and kissed his lips back with a soft and gentle pace.

"I'm glad you like the taste of me..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 2:15 pm

He shivered. "You feel so cold are you cold or am i over heating again?" He asked checking his temperature.

"4th year? Oh great i'll look forward to that then. Hopefully by then he'll like me." He smirked brushing his hand against her cheek. "At least i have plenty of time to try and win him over."

"Oh so thats why you like me so much." He smiled sticking out his tongue. He moved closer to her so his body was pressed up against hers keeping her warm as he moved his lips to her neck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:35 am